Friday, September 1, 2017

Senior Thesis Brainstorm - 9/1/17

So, I've been here sitting at my desk typing away now for a little less than an hour. I sometimes felt like I was just staring at my list, but then a topic would hit me. It was good just to think and get some ideas on paper that I can evaluate individually and with more depth.

Here's what I came up with today:

SENIOR THESIS IDEAS/BRAINSTORM

Science-Art
4-Dimensional representations
Chemical arts (photograph, chromatography, crystals)

Art
Carving (statue, object, portrait)
Art portfolio 

Mapping a Strewnfield
Comanche-Iron/Stone (3RF)
Local TX(?) - RESEARCH
West/North TX(?) - RESEARCH

Synthetic Spider Silk
Research current synthesis methods + potential applications
Develop new synthesis(+COMMERCIAL) methods + potential applications

Music
Composition for trumpet
Performance 
Learning/instructional program

Physics
New equation(lol, no)
Study of 4th dimension
Study of gravity/time/friction 

Community Service Project
Raise money for clean water

Political Correspondence
Raise awareness about...
nuclear waste, criminal justice reform, wage gap, global warming, clean energy, etc.

On this list, I think there may be one or two viable ideas. If not, I'll just keep thinking. 

I think either later today or tomorrow, I will scrutinize each of these ideas, shorten the list, then see if I can come up with some more. Eventually, I'll end up with a short list of some good ideas that I can choose from.

- Noah


No comments:

Post a Comment