Thursday, September 28, 2017

Senior Survey

Today in Thesis, I worked on my senior survey. I hope I'm not making the responses too long. I may go back later to shorten a couple.

I also checked my math with Dr. Jensen (about the pressure I calculated in the post on Tuesday), and she said that to the best she could tell, I was right.

I will talk to 3RF Sunday about the strewnfield. I also am drafting a careful email to Dr. Rising to ask for some of the spider protein dope to experiment with. If she says yes, I probably will just drop the strewnfield idea and commit to spider silk. It's really cool to think that I already have the capability to design this thing and make calculations for it. I likely won't post all the math and methods, in case this becomes a big thing that could end up with a patent.

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment