Tuesday, September 5, 2017

9/5/17

Today I emailed the person at SLU. I'm not sure when she'll respond (if at all).



SENIOR THESIS IDEAS/BRAINSTORM
Art
Art portfolio - collection of works with theme/purpose

Mapping a Strewnfield*
Comanche-Iron (Iron IAB-sLL)~19.7 kg: Contact 3RF
Llano River (Iron IIIAB)~4.32 kg; 30° 31' 20"N, 99° 44' 13"W
Wimberley (Iron IIIAB) ~ 7.8 kg; 29° 58'N, 98° 7'W

Synthetic Spider Silk
Research current synthesis methods + potential applications

Community Service Project

I shortened the list a bit. I did away with physics because I decided, despite my passion for it, physics would probably be too advanced/technical. I kept art on as a last resort or if I somehow have this crazy good idea or inspiration, I can use it. I am still keeping the service project in mind. I already finished my Eagle Scout Project this summer, so I thought I should explore my possibilities more. I also decided emailing back and forth with a senator or representative would be too not fun. 

Tomorrow, I'll talk with my parents to see if the strewnfield thing could transportatively (yeah, that's the word) be feasible. If it is, then I'll be in contact with 3RF. 

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment