Monday, April 2, 2018

More troubles...

So a few things to talk about today. I tried printing the latest design again. It didn't work. I ran into a new problem. By the time the printer got to the cylindrical part on top, it was printing fast enough that the top part became a glob of PLA. So, to solve this, I can either slow the printing speed, change the design completely, or make the top larger to give the PLA more time to cool. I'll fix that in the coming days. I'll also need to figure out how it'll be attached to the rest of the device and how to create a pH gradient within it. (?) (PLA is the plastic used to print with; polylactic acid)
Today I worked on my paper and started my final presentation. I laid out the topics I would cover in each of the sections and wrote a short intro paragraph in each. For the presentation, I had the style laid out and all the topics with subtopics.

 
 (I liked the title slide from my last presentation so I'm pretty much keeping it the same.)

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment