Friday, April 6, 2018

Continuing the paper

Today, I continued working on my paper. This weekend (if not tuesday), I will re-work the design for the spinneret.

I think what I may do is make a scaled-up version (with a cutaway?) and an actual size. This will allow me to show more detail, especially when presenting it, while also making it easier to print.

In my paper, I've divided up the sections, and made smaller sub-sections, so I know exactly what information I'll be putting in my final paper.

My goal for next week is to have the actual-sized model of the spinneret completed. I will then focus on my paper, and work on the larger-scale on the side, so it should be finished in time for the final presentation.

I should have my paper completed within a few weeks so that I can get it checked/corrected. I also need to find some judges!

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment