Sunday, April 15, 2018

April 12th is right here

With the craziness of the power out and STAAR testing, I forgot to post. I was going to write it when I got home thursday, but I forgot. :P

I filled out the form for judges, so hopefully I'll be able to find a couple. My mom (works at UT Southwestern) says there are plenty of grad students at UT southwestern who would probably want to judge 'cause it'll count for service hours. So if she gets a list of students and projects, she can share them with UT Southwestern.

My grandma also worked as a pediatric nurse practitioner who worked with limb recovery patients. One of the applications of my thesis could relate to the medical field, so could my grandma judge (me)...?

I plan on these next coming weeks to finish up my paper and edit it. As for the prototype, hopefully I can print a final version by the end of this week. The only thing I really need to address is the aperture of the spinneret, to get it down to the right size.

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment