Monday, April 30, 2018

24th, 26th, and 30th

I've been struggling to finish my paper. It's close. I keep telling myself that I can work on it at home or on the weekend, but more imminently important assignments and other extenuating circumstances have prevented me from making as much progress as I've wanted to.

I will be able to finish this week. At this point, thesis takes top priority (which should've happened earlier). I also will probably have secured at least two judges this week. I've contacted a couple of professors at SMU; one responded no, and the other didn't. I also figured that most professors are consumed with EOT testing and things. My best chance for judges are a couple of people that my family and I know.

I won't be able to present this week, but will next week. I'll just have to find a day that I don't have an AP (mon, tues, or fri).

So in summation, I've been adding, editing, and removing from my paper.

 - Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment