Monday, October 16, 2017

What I've been up to

Just got back from shreveport. We got 1st place (kinda). Yay? I am so dead. (that is a figure of speech that in this context means that I am exausted). Tomorrow's gonna be a rough day. I also have some homework to finish cause I haven't had much time over this three-day weekend. Oh the irony. But so if I don't have the best use of my mental faculties tomorrow, you'll know why.

I worked on college stuff at school wednesday (PSAT day). I finished several supplementals, and am gettgin some wotk done on my apptx. I tried to do a recornding satirfay but I physically couldnt, my chops are messed up from marching band. I had a meeting with Rice's band dir and head of physics dept and took a honors mech class friday before my interview. I thought it wnt okay, esp since i havent been on one. 

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment