Saturday, October 7, 2017

TREK Week (9/30-10/7)

This past week was probably the most busy and hectic that I've had yet this year. With ACT, TREK, and Battle of the Bands, I have had no time to work on thesis. I have been working on college stuff though. I also earned my Eagle Scout Rank Wednesday. I will be having my Rice interview Friday and have sent an email requesting an interview time for MIT.

Oh, well actually last Sunday, I talked on the phone with someone that I knew from 3RF, and we talked about where/how/when I was to map a strewnfield, if there is one. Apparently there will be some construction going on later in November, so I need to map before then, or later in the year. At this point, the spider silk idea looks more doable and would be easier to execute than having to schedule more than a week out in the desert to spend hours looking for space metal. Hopefully, after this week (which is still packed) I'll be able to devote significantly more time on thesis/college apps.

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment